If you're leveraging our smart-sourced Help Desk solution, you'll want to know about these six exciting new updates to our service offering! Our team of 100+ certified, U.S.-based technicians is committed to providing your clients the support they need, 24/7. It is because of this that we constantly seek to improve our Help Desk operations so that you may continue to grow your MSP business without worrying if your end-users' needs are being bet. Check out our latest enhancements!
Our Help Desk is now better equipped to:
1) Review at least 2 calls per month for each technician.
2) Analyze partner inquiries and Help Desk service failures for root cause, and identify improvement opportunities for both partners and the Help Desk.
3) Incorporate process improvements (identified above) in both new hire training as well as ongoing training.
4) Develop and administer both technical and process tests across the Help Desk, and use the results to identify skills/knowledge gaps for remediation.
5) Improve and promote use of our internal knowledge base for consistency of information and solutions.
6) Consolidate and improve the Help Desk activation process for new sites.
Still Not Sure about Our Help Desk Solution?
Maybe you're just using our integrated RMM & NOC platform and have considered moving to our Help Desk service. Many of your partner peers have had tremendous success using this smart-sourced business model. Take for instance Bryan Sullo, Vice President of Clocktower Technology. Find out how our customer support service enabled Clocktower Technology to target and close a support agreement for approximately 100 users worth between $75,000 to $100,000 in annual revenue! Read Bryan's Story!
Jacque Rowden is Continuum's Help Desk Senior Director. The Help Desk supports more than 20,000 MSP clients. She has been managing global IT support teams for more than 20 years. In 2008, her Help Desk was one of two finalists for ICMI's "Best Small Contact Center in the World." She is a regular speaker at user group meetings and industry conferences on topics including Agile Service Management and Service Desk Careers.